The SURE HOUSE team is actively seeking committed, engaged corporate partners to work with us throughout the competition.
SURE HOUSE partners will be supporting alternative energy and cutting-edge research, seen by tens of thousands of Solar Decathlon attendees and interested consumers. The US Department of Energy Solar Decathlon 2015 offers a tremendous opportunity for corporate partners to demonstrate their products, services and commitment to a more sustainable future. You will benefit from extensive media placements, including social media, print, web, television and radio outreach.
OUR PARTNERS MAKE OUR WORK POSSIBLEHow can you help?
- Financial support to help fund research, travel, construction and transportation
- In-kind donations of materials, tools, time, systems and software
- Consultation in the form of expertise and training
- Visibility at high-profile events leading up to, during and after the Solar Decathlon.
- High brand placement on an international stage.
- Exposure to key consumers of green building materials.
- Interaction with Stevens board members, administration, faculty, students and influential alumni.
- Full social media support and recognition on SURE HOUSE website, POPULAR SCIENCE Blog, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram pages.
- Event participation, speaking and video opportunities.
We need you!
The incredible educational opportunity offered to the students by this project is made possible only with the support of our dedicated sponsors and partners. We need YOU to make this project happen. Contact us to find out how you or your company can help.NEW PARTNERSHIP INQUIRIES
This is Stevens’ third entry in the U.S. DOE Solar Decathlon and we’re going for the gold! We can’t get there without you. We need your support.Support Us